2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Heads up fellas.

I was just told that mlbshop.com has $20 off ln all baseball fitteds.

Don't know when it ends.

I believe it's tmobile customers only.

Last edited:
Indians sweeping talk :rolleyes I don't see how sweep is even a thought.

Yanks in 6.
That bullpen is taxed right now. Don’t know what the hell y’all are gonna get from your other starters. A sweep is def possible. I can see how every team could possibly get swept.

I think Yankees in 6 is a little optimistic for Yankee fans. I got Yankees in 7.......

But the Indians will win in 4 or 5. :D

"bullpen is taxed"

Didn't know we played today.

You cant be this naive bro. The bullpen was completely overused yesterday. Yes, there is a day off today. But you better pray to whoever your god is that whoever starts for you on Thursday goes deep into the game. If you have to yank your starter early again, your bullpen will absolutely be taxed, and you might not win a game in the series.

You cant be this naive bro. The bullpen was completely overused yesterday. Yes, there is a day off today. But you better pray to whoever your god is that whoever starts for you on Thursday goes deep into the game. If you have to yank your starter early again, your bullpen will absolutely be taxed, and you might not win a game in the series.

K.

Thats it huh? Just gonna dismiss my post? Thats fine. Two of your best bullpen arms threw the most pitches they ever have in their careers. But the idea that the bullpen is taxed is laughable?

I think their bullpen is ok with the day off. Now obviously if your starter in game 1 gives you 1 out, then you've got some issues...

A3DCB984-93FC-424F-9748-825FA1D898DA.jpeg

Thats it huh? Just gonna dismiss my post? Thats fine. Two of your best bullpen arms threw the most pitches they ever have in their careers. But the idea that the bullpen is taxed is laughable?

Just don’t think it’s as simple as you make it out to be. Bullpen was used to secure the wild card, granted. You make it seem as if the Yankees have no chance at all because of it which is basically comical. 5 game series anything can happen especially if you take game 1 on the road. These two teams are not that far apart regardless of how many games the Indians won this year.

Back
Top Bottom