2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

294491207_586149562879021_3442143604937503565_n.jpg

I still love that people think its just certain fan bases that start fights.

It happens at every stadium. People get drunk, talk crap and fights happen.

some people just suck.

I saw one at a Celtics game. Dude got launched down the stairs on the balcony which are really steep. Thought homie was gonna plummet to his death.

But yeah, just look at the alcohol effect. It's palatable. No way anyone acts close to this without it and it happens every where.

That's a different argument there. Pujols was great that first decade, but Trout since his debut has been otherworldly. As many stated too, CF is a premium position and very few have played it to Trout's level, that has nothing to do with him being white. He's not just getting the Jim Edmonds treatment LOL.

Dodger stadium has really calmed down over the years :lol:

Pre-Brian Stow era was some barbarian type stuff happening in the pavilion and/or reserve. Seen people get pushed down 5 rows in the reverse level. And reserve level is at like a 45 degree angle :rofl:

I knew George Steinbrenner was crazy….

But I didn’t know he was a god damn lunatic.

That Jeter doc had me like “WHAT”.

I think Buster Olney said Soto will be traded within the next 2 weeks…

Still crazy to me.
Buster Olney doesn’t know. He’s been pushing for a Soto trade since Spring Training for whatever reason.

I doubt he gets traded before the deadline given the haul that will be required to get him, if anything it’ll happen in the off-season where a team can have more time to replenish whatever they give up.

Or Michael B. Kim will save the Nats from the Lerner’s and re-sign him.

I still love that people think its just certain fan bases that start fights.

It happens at every stadium. People get drunk, talk crap and fights happen.

some people just suck.
There are reasons, I'm sure.
1. Went to the Superbowl Brady vs Panthers in whatever year that was, the year Timberlake pulled Janet Jacksons titty out....
Got in a fight with 4 NE fans sitting behind us, all because we were standing UP during the Half Time Show/Concert...singing and dancing and hamming.
2.Boston vs Bulls EC Rd1 2009(Greatest NBA Series ever/Rose Rookie, Ben Gordon, the Truth...
Boston fans picked a fight with Bulls Fans who were heckling PPierce "causing" him to miss regulation FT that sent the game into OT where Bulls went up 1-0.
Ruined my fresh white AF1's with CranberryVodka spillage.
3. New Years Eve 2011 Bruins vs Stars NHL....Bos lost and, again were fighting Stars fans(Women this time)

I have my reasons.

HIM HIM

I don’t know the backstory with you and Pujols - but I’m assuming it’s from the Halo’s giving him that contract and underperforming right? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom