2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

The Nats are the worst ... Seriously I think world karma takes it out on the sports teams in DC for all the shady politicians in that area ... They are terrible and done ...

Rendon almost had me fooled ... MVP type year but still the laziest player in sports ... I saw him in the minors not go to the dugout between innings because it was too far of a walk ... **** him ...

with how that gm was going, was expecting the yanks to score a run in extra, only to give up two :lol:

Imagine being an A’s fan & calling a team ‘bonafide losers’
Hahaha yeah those loser A's...
tenor.gif

Welp. Best part of being a neutral sports fan is I can go grab a UFC stream and enjoy the rest of my night rather than watching this :lol:

Edit - fights are tomorrow....****

tenor-gif.1985514

They better leave this kid out here for a few innings at this point or they will ruin him mentally for good. He will never pitch again

They better leave this kid out here for a few innings at this point or they will ruin him mentally for good. He will never pitch again
Godley though?
They should have just started him.
I mean pitch him then Ray the Grienke for game 3, what was the point of not giving Godley or Ray the start?

My Natitude is dead. Usually the Nats threaten or mount a rally before falling short. There was no signs of that tonight. At no point did I think they were going to score. Just complete and utter futility. No fight at all.

At least the pre game shake shack was on point.

The cameramen or directors or producers of this game need to be fired asap. I'm trying to watch the damn game :angry:

The 3-run deficit feels more doable after 7 than four runs for some reason, but that is a quick switch for Kershaw's pitching. Not a ton of trouble then 2 HR bangbang.

Back
Top Bottom