2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Shouldn't have pulled CC.
Should have played him game 1 anyway.
^after game 3
CC would have been my WC guy but I like that they used him in the most important game of this Series
I still like Yankees at heart but I sure wouldn't bet no matter the odds.
Boston was right there I felt, Houston grew up though. They deserve to move on.
E.Nunez loss was something they weren't going to overcome.
Should have bet.

I don’t know how you can even get the barrel on a 101 mph fastball that is moving that crazy like that

Indians gonna sweep the Yankees anyway

Lol good luck man good luck that’s all I can say

Indians in 5.

we gonna need all of 'em :nerd:

edit

Indians in 5. I thought divisional round was best of 7.

That bullpen is taxed right now. Don’t know what the hell y’all are gonna get from your other starters. A sweep is def possible. I can see how every team could possibly get swept.

I think Yankees in 6 is a little optimistic for Yankee fans. I got Yankees in 7.......

But the Indians will win in 4 or 5. :D

You cant be this naive bro. The bullpen was completely overused yesterday. Yes, there is a day off today. But you better pray to whoever your god is that whoever starts for you on Thursday goes deep into the game. If you have to yank your starter early again, your bullpen will absolutely be taxed, and you might not win a game in the series.

Thats it huh? Just gonna dismiss my post? Thats fine. Two of your best bullpen arms threw the most pitches they ever have in their careers. But the idea that the bullpen is taxed is laughable?

:pimp:

FC3D3CAB-B1A5-450A-9BC2-1E8EE0361BF9.png

jeebus...the ump behind the plate as horrible tonight. wouldnt want him to ump a t-ball game

Back
Top Bottom