2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Giants tying it up this inning.
200w.gif

between this offseason and the O's usually starting the season well, this is going as expected so far :lol:

Man the Navy Yard has changed so much

It’s Really Nuts Out Here Man.

My Family From This Side Of Town And I Remember Aurthor Caper Projects Back In The 90s/80s And It’s Just Completely Different.

They’ve Put A Lot Of Money Into This Area And Have A Lot Of Amenities For The Stadiums.

It’s Really Nuts Out Here Man.

My Family From This Side Of Town And I Remember Aurthor Caper Projects Back In The 90s/80s And It’s Just Completely Different.

They’ve Put A Lot Of Money Into This Area And Have A Lot Of Amenities For The Stadiums.

Yeah man was there last week - I left 3 years ago and it’s night and day. Food chains, bars, everything going up

Anyone have experience with streaming boxes? I just bought a Tanggula Elite Series Max to no longer deal with sports jumping to different streaming services and YTTV dropping MLB.

My mom has something similar and it gets all the NBA games, so I'm thinking it should work for MLB, NFL, etc.

If any one has info on this i'd be interested to know how it works and where to get one. Can just PM it to me if it's not alllowed in here.

Arrived today. Hooked it up...and I'm fairly certain it was the best investment I've ever made. :lol:

deGrom playing like booty butt cheeks out in these streets. My guess is he’s hurt. I know he had some issues in spring training but I don’t think he’s out of the woods yet.

Just touched down in Houston. Is minute maid park worth it? Orioles fan but never been to an opening day

Back
Top Bottom