2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

I keep thinking about this....Bellinger and Yelich gotta be the most obscure and random MVPs ever. It doesn't really make sense how much they fell off.

Acuna being hurt when Braves win the pennant and also getting eclipsed by Tatis as “the Star”, playing hurt all last year and being the 3rd best player on that team while NOT winning the pennant must’ve given him a bit of motivation.
Being 100% definitely helps.

It’s nice to see him off to this type of start. Hopefully he stays healthy this season because last season he was nowhere near 100%.

He’s baseball ops side but I’ll ask if he can grab the rest of the season for you!

I’m good. My season tickets plan fall on most of the giveaway promo nights and I already bought all of the theme games I wanted this year.

Sup y’all
847FC533-E1E7-459D-8848-162CEF6CF892.jpeg

Tight game but the Mets with another W. Hopefully they sweep tomorrow. Polar Bear is on fire.

Possums are creepy as hell. I still remember seeing a supposed dead possum at my old summer job when I was a teen. Eyes wide open, not moving. But of course, it being a possum, I didn’t know if it was alive or not.

The possum is the final straw. That stadium is a wrap.

what makes the possum story even funnier is they say this was happening last season. no one thought to try and catch his *** or hire a professional in the offseason :lol: like maybe he’ll just dip out on his own.

He was put away, and then within that prison put away further by Method Man.

Back
Top Bottom