2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

200w.gif

i still cant get over robs pitching managing last night

we were 8 games back of the braves going into the 7th tied 1-1 and what does this ******* dude do ?? brings in easily 3 of our worst ******* bullpen arms - now we are back to 9 games

PHILLIES HAD OFF ON MONDAY

**** is wild man

offense sucked to tho dont get me wrong 1-11 with RISP

This Mets vs Astros game is crazy rn. 9-8 in the 6th inning.

They keep coming back on each other from 3-4 runs down.

I get some people look at it like that.

But I’ve always been consistent about the “best should play the best”.

To have that big a drop off with the central division is ridiculous.

There are always divisional disparities. With the added wild card spots, things will work themselves out and not as many worthy teams will miss the playoffs moving forward.

There are always divisional disparities. With the added wild card spots, things will work themselves out and not as many worthy teams will miss the playoffs moving forward.

Of course I’m glad they expanded the WC spots. Thank God.

Even if the AL East is the best division in history (up until this point of the season) it’s still ridiculous to me tho.

Reds hottest team in baseball. De la Cruz looks legit. Just got a Votto back too. Be interested in seeing them become buyers at the deadline.

The division winner should always be in the playoffs, but AL East fans should be happy. They probably get at least 2 wild card teams and high likelihood to play the AL Central winner for easy advancement, so it'll work out. Especially if it's the Twins. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom