2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Braves finally answering the question from the last couple years of of “what if they played the first half of the season the way they play the second half of the season” been incredible so far hope they can keep it up.

Braves finally answering the question from the last couple years of of “what if they played the first half of the season the way they play the second half of the season” been incredible so far hope they can keep it up.
Need them to solidify that bullpen

I thought this was a Buttcrack Sports tweet, but mans is truly fed up. Would be lying to say this could've been predicted, tbh.
Xander went from this:
837132A9-1D8F-4452-AAB6-B08E5F985B3F.jpeg

To this:
AED7F783-40E0-4D45-A904-1DBBC0B51DA7.jpeg

I’d be frustrated too :lol:

What is exactly is wrong with San Diego?
Too many big overinflated contracts where our guys are now lazy and satisfied. Show no sense of urgency and no signs of wanting to compete. We talk about it in the new Pads thread quite a bi……oh wait….
68E2C961-B71C-4A0E-AB62-AE190A95D938.gif

In all honesty, it’s quite shocking how they’ve played this year.

Last edited:
So many hot takes and envious other fan bases on here want Soto, Tatis thinking a fire sale will happen :lol:

But why are the players underperforming?

Why aren’t they batting to their average?

Tatis and Soto are at about where they should be. Manny has been injured. Xander also playing through wrist injury. Trent Grisham can't hit 200 to save his life. Matt Carpenter was a bad signing, Nelson Cruz just is showing his age. Also they have the worst RISP average right now also.

Oakland, Milwaukee, NYY (damn :smh:), Detroit, Seattle are bottom 5 in BA w/RISP. Then the Twins, Pads, Royals, White Sox and Pirates round out the bottom 10.

I had no idea that the Padres were on stage somewhere in San Diego before the season started talking about how they’re going to win the World Series. :lol:

They have no other sports teams there. So they result to this level of cringe.

Just like how folks in Sacramento were wilding out during the 1st round against the Warriors.

You saying they weren’t like this when they had the Chargers?

Back
Top Bottom