2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Yanks, did you guys even have a team to start this year? How many players you need to call up from the other 29 teams not named the Dodgers to your yacht?

IMG_0023.jpeg

Harper finally about to test out 1b in one of these up coming games vs Brewers, they didnt say which one yet yo be exact

but maaaan if he can play 1B well enough this can help the club a lot.. Schwarb steady DH hopefully

Mets definitely getting rid of Scherzer and probably Pham. I hope they make some good deals tho and don’t just give them up for a bag of Doritos and used copy of Horizon.

Ohtani not happening unless Uncle Stevie is crazy enough to pay $1 billion for one player.

If you win, you will change your mind about that after taxes.

I mean all I would really need to live a decent rest of my life is 200+ million. I'm not greedy or fancy. Guggs has deep pockets I'll chip in 100 for a year and let them handle the rest of the contract.

Angels would be insane to keep Ohtani. Son is 10000% gone this off-season, man wants out. Could probably get someone to take Rendon with him and get back top prospects. Angels not making the playoffs, move on.

I mean all I would really need to live a decent rest of my life is 200+ million. I'm not greedy or fancy. Guggs has deep pockets I'll chip in 100 for a year and let them handle the rest of the contract.

Yeah....nah.

Especially if you are taking the cash option.

You win a jackpot of 900m to take home 353m after taxes.

I'm not giving anyone 100 mil for anything.

My kids, kids, kids will be good. That's all that matters to me.

Yeah....nah.

Especially if you are taking the cash option.

You win a jackpot of 900m to take home 353m after taxes.

I'm not giving anyone 100 mil for anything.

My kids, kids, kids will be good. That's all that matters to me.

lol for sure.

srsly though I'll pitch in $50 for the gofundme #whateverittakes

Angels would be insane to keep Ohtani. Son is 10000% gone this off-season, man wants out. Could probably get someone to take Rendon with him and get back top prospects. Angels not making the playoffs, move on.
Nobody’s taking on 3/110m on Rendon for three months of Ohtani. :lol:

How many hitters batting 3rd in the lineup on a regular basis are batting below .200?

Someone needs to grow a pair in the Twins organization and put Buxton's *** 7-9 in the lineup or put him on the IL. Can't even play defense anymore...useless. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom