2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

EYE still got no clue what bryce did last night in the 6th inn

Only thing i can think of is he literally didnt see the ball coming from that pitchers motion in the lights - but that just me giving a excuse :rofl:i really got no clue

he came out in the 9th and got a base hit

i do know they said he was feeling ill but to take 7 straight pitches with no intention of swinging is comedy and almost worked

Reactions: HIM
chrome-capture-2023-6-19-2-1.gif

Only thing i can think of is he literally didnt see the ball coming from that pitchers motion in the lights - but that just me giving a excuse :rofl:i really got no clue

i do know they said he was feeling ill but to take 7 straight pitches with no intention of swinging is comedy and almost worked

Let us know if they explain on today's broadcast. You'd think if he really had no intention of swinging, he'd put more effort into at least making it look like he might swing....he still worked the count though. :lol:

Let us know if they explain on today's broadcast. You'd think if he really had no intention of swinging, he'd put more effort into at least making it look like he might swing....he still worked the count though. :lol:
i seen topper give this explanation but i want to hear from Bryce himself

the 1st time he faced him he said harper couldn't really pick him up with that funky wind up

I tend to give Harper the benefit of the doubt when it comes to this, but yeah that was bizarre.

Still the only guy I’ve ever heard who sits on breaking balls and adjusts to the fastball. Crazy talented.

Where is Stanton? He seems to get a pass

Our best player in the playoffs and has the highest home runs per swing in baseball. Not the Yankees but the entire league.

He also gets trashed pretty badly in NY. Don’t see a lot of Stanton jerseys and he gets a lot of boos.

The rays started the season 29-7 in their first 36 games.

They’re 31-33 over their last 64. They’ve been pretty bad for a while now. Frauds?

DJ LeMahieu being **** this season doesn't help either. I don't know exactly what Yankees fans are saying, but I'd put a lot of frustrations on him before Stanton. I feel like Stanton was trending down regardless...maybe not this bad, this soon, but when you're always hurt, I ain't trying to rely on you anyway.

Back
Top Bottom