2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Been following that El Segundo team since the so cal regionals. Those dudes were smoking everyone in regionals. I thought the team from La Verne was good until they played these guys and got blanked. It was a great game today, dream scenario for the Lappe kid.

LLWS was pretty damn good. Thought Curaçao had it in the bag since they beat Taiwan, but cool to see the Cali kids win it too.

If the Mets trade Pete, I think I might be done with baseball. I'm not saying that definitively, but I will be giving it serious consideration.

If the Mets trade Pete, I think I might be done with baseball. I'm not saying that definitively, but I will be giving it serious consideration.
I never thought they would trade him but it’s looking more and more like a reality, which is crazy.

Speaking of another name we were told/laughed at was never getting dealt….

It’s not showing on my end, but the first one is supposed to be an article of the Mets looking to trade Pete in the offseason. The second is that multiple gms believe San Diego has to trade Soto this offseason because they can’t afford to resign him with all the big contracts they’ve handed out and no TV deal to fall back on.

Man I can’t believe Syndergaard’s career collapsed like that

He has the most dominating stuff out of the 2015 rotation and looked like the next smoltz

Would’ve bet anything that he’d be an ace or a top closer at the worst for 15 years

I’m ok with trading Pete if it leads to a big haul. He’s a career .250 hitter and could end up being the next Chris Davis.

At this point there’s something wrong with the team and changes need to be made to shake things up. Just as long as they’re smart changes that make the team better

20230828_091300.jpg

🔥 🔥 🔥

Back
Top Bottom