2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

LFG!!
20231021_172720.jpg
20231021_172656.jpg
20231021_170753.jpg

Seager has at least had a couple moments.

Semien hasn’t even had as much as a good AB. He’s hitting like a new dad that hasn’t gotten any sleep.

But those two gotta own the next two or they’re cooked.
Has he even had an XBH in the playoffs

Semien? I couldn’t tell you the last time he even barreled a baseball.
Yea I played him every game since game 1on FD and he’s always my low scoring Ranger….Grossman beat him game 1. He absolutely killed me all month

Poor Mike Trout. He may never get to showcase himself in October like Bryce Harper.
Maybe he likes having Octobers off :lol:

But I think he’s too nice to request a trade now (but he should). He will once he’s a shell of himself, but that’s not the Trout we all would like to see in the playoffs

But I think he’s too nice to request a trade now (but he should). He will once he’s a shell of himself, but that’s not the Trout we all would like to see in the playoffs

Well I can attest that there’s a great vibe when it’s Autumn in New Jersey.

But seriously it’s sad man. Nike ain’t pushing like they have in years past. Something’s gotta give.

Thought he sort of requested a trade a few weeks back or something like that once Ohtani leaves

Angels leaked that they’d likely trade him if he asked, tells me they’re essentially hoping him to do so.

Back
Top Bottom