2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Screenshot_20180213-134208.jpg

Y'all laughing even after we got Cano because you couldn't afford him?

Mannnn you know damn well they could have kept Robbie :lol: they just didn't want to pay him what he wanted. I do miss him though, but Castro and others filled in nicely since.

Mannnn you know damn well they could have kept Robbie :lol: they just didn't want to pay him what he wanted. I do miss him though, but Castro and others filled in nicely since.

Yanks didn't want to give him all those years.
End of day Mariners outbid the yankees
When nobody thought they would land a top free agent.with all this said I don't think the Ms will go after Harper anyways, nor do I want them

they need to add Viceland and I'm sold

Stroman gone

Yikes. The fact that he aired that out about the team dissing him...

If you're on the fence about YT TV, I've had it for two weeks now and I'm a fan. I realized moving out I don't need hundreds of channels like I did back home at my parents :lol: and they offer YES Network so I'm set for Yankee games.

That's why arbitration sucks. The FO basically sits in front of you & says why you're not worth the money you're asking for.

Good on Cashman for settling with Didi, Betances, & Gray to avoid that :smokin

Yeah it’s crazy you can sit through arbitration and see and hear your GM trash you then resign with him

Do players have to be at their hearings? I’m sure they want to but maybe it’s best if they’re not...

That's why arbitration sucks. The FO basically sits in front of you & says why you're not worth the money you're asking for.

Good on Cashman for settling with Didi, Betances, & Gray to avoid that :smokin
Well after Randy Levine’s comments about Betances in arbitration last year I’m not surprised :lol:

Back
Top Bottom