2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

3E9C01D1-1750-4E5B-9582-620E0447652E.jpeg

Crazy lol

Swanson has been meh and is injured for the NLDS, looking back the Swanson-Miller trade was pretty even

Also, **** Addison Russell.

Hope that his first game back, a pitcher aims for his head.

I know Dbacks made the postseason last year, but that Shelby Miller trade was TERRIBLE

Checking out the Game Scheduling for the next week:sick:
I'm a little salty right now tbh.

I feel like this Hou/Cle Series is the best matchup in the DS, even ahead of Bos/NYY, and I have to cheat work in order to catch any of those games because every single one is during the day.
This Series has 5 games written all over it, Houston are Defending Champs, and they get disrespected like this?
They should have put them on oppo days of Yanks if they can't even get 1 night game.
This is absurd.

I feel like this Hou/Cle Series is the best matchup in the DS, even ahead of Bos/NYY, and I have to cheat work in order to catch any of those games because every single one is during the day.
This Series has 5 games written all over it, Houston are Defending Champs, and they get disrespected like this?
They should have put them on oppo days of Yanks if they can't even get 1 night game.
This is absurd.

You ain't wrong. I gotta watch Indians/Stros today at my desk at work :lol: .

This is absurd.

Scheduling was made months ago for the AL #1 seed to be in those prime time spots.

Back
Top Bottom