2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Wish the Brewers played someone else first. I like both them and the Rockies. The winner of that series is the team whose bandwagon I'll be on the rest of the postseason.

Stay safe C CP1708

1st inning truly did the Yanks in. We tagged their pen as I knew we would, but it was too little too late.

Must score early and often on Price tn.

Series is going 5 IMO. We've seen this story all year with the Sox. The pen will be their undoing.

Playing scared. First playoff for a lot of them.

They're 1, 2 years ahead of schedule.

Who knows if they can come back or not but this team will be a problem for years to come.

They need that Ace type pitcher, though.

Maybe trade for 1. Their farm system is likely loaded enough to make a deal with a team. Go after Blake Snell or Bumgardner.

They're 1, 2 years ahead of schedule.

Who knows if they can come back or not but this team will be a problem for years to come.

They need that Ace type pitcher, though.

Maybe trade for 1. Their farm system is likely loaded enough to make a deal with a team. Go after Blake Snell or Bumgardner.
Bumgarner would be a huge get for them. Close to his home state too...

Awful decision by Tito to take Carrasco out. Not even an after the fact comment. I was shocked at the move at the time.

Awful decision by Tito to take Carrasco out. Not even an after the fact comment. I was shocked at the move at the time.

Yea, I mean even the play by play guys were saying that Carrasco gets even better later into the game.

Managers way too paranoid.

How? Carrasco was falling apart and MarGo had 2 hits off him already. And Yuli just missed one.

Was the right move but Miller just got wrecked

Back
Top Bottom