2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Yeah, I see that happening.

I just don’t want to see him leave. Been awhile we had someone represent Boston the way he has since being called up.

I remember the Jacoby Ellsbury days |l

that trout deal is crazy... he deserves it though... im happy he staying with 1 team his whole career...

He’s gonna go down as one of the greatest ever. Congrats to him. Shocked he wants to stay and I respect the hell out of it.

Yeah, I see that happening.

I just don’t want to see him leave. Been awhile we had someone represent Boston the way he has since being called up.

I remember the Jacoby Ellsbury days |l

You want Jacoby back? By all means, I'll drive him to Boston myself.

Happy for Trout and happy that Harper gets a glimpse into 1) What he's not 2) How much he could have potentially lost in no opt outs and 3) That a team decided to reinvest in their star ...

Oh

8DD4EA22-C20B-4349-AC75-FA9661CDE801.gif

u5drrg4jvakyisgssl86b6dd5cwz8hp-gif.2295475

Lets take it down a notch up there ....

Attachments

• U5drrg4JvakyiSgssL86b6DD5CwZ8Hp.gif
    U5drrg4JvakyiSgssL86b6DD5CwZ8Hp.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Trout getting $430 milly and not a soul is calling him overpaid. Some are saying he is underpaid. It feels good.

Hope we can get a ring with him now. I’ll be there for the home opener

Trout getting $430 milly and not a soul is calling him overpaid. Some are saying he is underpaid. It feels good.

Hope we can get a ring with him now. I’ll be there for the home opener
Because you guys locked him up for the next decade at only $5 mil more than you guys are currently paying him this year. Absolute steal.

Reactions: HIM
If only Japan time wasn't so far ahead of Seattle time. Will just check my phone for the score in the morning. I know Ichiro's 45 but still strange seeing him in the 9 hole.

I had no idea the season “started” tomorrow. Stadiums I wanna visit this year:

Safeco
Nats
Brewers
Astros

Back
Top Bottom