2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

At some point here if Dylan Cease keeps this up in AAA the White Sox may be forced to call him up sooner than later.

I know they are working on an extension, similar to Eloy once that deal is signed I think he'll be up.

Damn Giolito was cruising thru the KC lineup. 4k's, **** was looking good.

Came up lame on a pitch to the plate, looks like something with his landing leg, yanked him from the game.

kingery coming along nice ! cooking last 2 games might end up taking hernandez spot once segura comes back from injury
He's been on fire this year, hopefully he keeps it up. I was screaming bust as loud as I could last season :lol:.

He's been on fire this year, hopefully he keeps it up. I was screaming bust as loud as I could last season :lol:.

looking more patient at the plate and looks to have the jitter bug out his system. Last season was brutal watching him step up to the plate

This guy, he’s literally sending his sneakers off and having a company bolt on cleats on the bottom. So he’s out in sneakers for real.

Wow I've never seen this before.

Yoan Moncada was stealing second and as he dove in for second, catcher threw down and the ball and Moncada's head met at the same exact spot.

Line drive throw from home sniped him straight in the side of his head by his ear

Keon Broxton stinks. Got blown away by a 94 Mph fastball down the middle that everyone knew was coming but him.

Keon Broxton stinks. Got blown away by a 94 Mph fastball down the middle that everyone knew was coming but him.

its not that easy as a batter man lol

Neris threw 3 Splitters all in the same spot 1 for a strike and 2 for a ball..then Neris came back with a high 95MPH FB which he was VERY late on.. pitch 5 came back with a splitter same spot as 1st 3 pitches for a ball

full count now at 3-2.. i can almost promise you he was sitting on that splitter again.. He was very late again on the FB

its not that easy as a batter man lol

Neris threw 3 Splitters all in the same spot 1 for a strike and 2 for a ball..then Neris came back with a high 95MPH FB which he was VERY late on.. pitch 5 came back with a splitter same spot as 1st 3 pitches for a ball

full count now at 3-2.. i can almost promise you he was sitting on that splitter again.. He was very late again on the FB

He wasn't throwing that splitter on a full count bases loaded situation. It was all over the place. He had just hit Ramos with the same pitch. When he did throw the splitter to Broxton it was low. The first strike should have been called a ball.

Broxton is really streaky but has alot of pop. He'll go 0-20 one week and then hit 7 bombs the next.

Back
Top Bottom