2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Gomez a fun dude to have on your team

goofy as hell
expect either for him to crush a moonshot
or literally strikeout so hard and lose his helmet

Man did the phillies bp have me stressing yet again

8-3 turned into a 9-7 game with a lot of ppl left on base smh

Glad to pull out of chicago with a tied series 2-2

Onto the brewers.. they smacked us last time

I’m excited to see what this team can do once they’re all healthy and rolling.

Here's what Gleyber Torres had to say about the Yankees' 5-game winning streak and 32-17 record atop the AL East: "So many people called us a Triple-A team after all the injuries... Well, this Triple-A team is in first place."

Harvey has gone from The Dark Knight to Darkwing Duck. Life comes at you fast
Ever since his Agent wanted to shut hum down 1week before October when Mets were running......Wilmer Flores over there crying because he heard he got Traded and LOVED the Mets so much, Murphy over there giving the METS everything, Cespedes actually taking care of his body then, and Harvey over here banging Super Models and counting pitches.

CGSO from Lucas GIO:pimp:
Get him, Boston.

He’s been going nuts

CG 9k’s 4 hit 1 BB... still touching 97 in the 9th.

He’s 6-1 and was in line for a 7th win before he got hurt few weeks back. Him keeping it up is really really good for this rebuild. Way to split wit Astros. Got the twins this weekend. Just keep showing me improvements with the young guys and I’m happy

Refusing to take my first L against johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm . Need gems from Buehler and Mikolas tomorrow. Josh Bell been a revelation for me at 1B. Just need Manny and Castellanos to wake up with their bats.

@DeadsetAce, what I say about Devers, brodie. Put the battery all the way in his pack in April.

Hitting his 17th homer

upload_2019-5-24_21-5-43.gif

BtownKj BtownKj , Puig with a two-run dinger today. Need the boy to heat up for fantasy purposes. Maybe I'm optimistic but still think Yasiel can get hot and finish with his first 30-HR season.

BtownKj BtownKj , Puig with a two-run dinger today. Need the boy to heat up for fantasy purposes. Maybe I'm optimistic but still think Yasiel can get hot and finish with his first 30-HR season.

He’s always been know to start slow in April and May. Hell get it going for sure. I don’t see anything changing for him for that not to happen. Suarez with Big Big HR in the top of the 9th to take the lead.

Syndergaard is average at best this year. I don't want to hear about the ball being tightly wound this season. He looks terrible. I'm all for Callaway getting fired if they lose this series to the ******* Tigers.

Back
Top Bottom