2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

lol everytime i hear overrated now i think of harper

all i see on twitter, mlb reddit etc

trash nah but mediocre sure..

.410 avg with RISP trails only arenado in the NL

on pace to finish

153 Hits
103 Walks
73 Extra base hits
92 Runs
114 rbi

well see when season ends if still "trash"

let me guess youll bring up his avg next right ?

also looks like he changed his stance up.. in his last 31 plate appearances over 4 games he only has 4 strike outs..

thats vs Buehler, Kershaw, Corbin, Stras, Syndergaard, diaz, doolittle and jensen

I like Bryce. You don’t gotta sell me on him :lol:

Bryce always been overrated in my opinion. If he wasn't "polarizing" he wouldn't have commanded as much money.

lol everytime i hear overrated now i think of harper

all i see on twitter, mlb reddit etc

trash nah but mediocre sure..

.410 avg with RISP trails only arenado in the NL

on pace to finish

153 Hits
103 Walks
73 Extra base hits
92 Runs
114 rbi

well see when season ends if still "trash"

let me guess youll bring up his avg next right ?

also looks like he changed his stance up.. in his last 31 plate appearances over 4 games he only has 4 strike outs..

thats vs Buehler, Kershaw, Corbin, Stras, Syndergaard, diaz, doolittle and jensen
I remember the days of defending Harper :lol:

Anyone catch Boone’s ejection? I used to play with the umpire he reamed out :lol:

So Muncy stomped on the back of Rhys Hoskins ankle instead of trying to touch first base huh?

Love Rhys. He isnt injured right?

So Muncy stomped on the back of Rhys Hoskins ankle instead of trying to touch first base huh?

Love Rhys. He isnt injured right?

he is not injured luckily

they trying to say it was an accident.. yea my ***

he was clearly looking down while running and knew where he was stepping..he had the whole right side of the bag to step on but instead insisted on stepping on the back of his heel ?

the whole Neris thing is blown outta proportion as well.. He celebrated stared at the dugout screaming an F bomb, cant tell i fhe said F you or F Yeah

"Well, Neris got the save and he looked right in our dugout, screamed as loud as he can and yelled, **** you. He’s blown about eight saves against us over the last two years, so I guess he was finally excited he got one.

Max with another gem :lol:

Dirty as play at first though :smh:

Back
Top Bottom