2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

So those of you in this fantasy baseball league who haven’t paid, are you guys planning on paying or should I refund champ and I think dland?

So those of you in this fantasy baseball league who haven’t paid, are you guys planning on paying or should I refund champ and I think dland?

I don’t think I ever paid lol

Happy to pay or whatever league thinks. Think I was the only one who missed the draft?

Paypal info should be on the message board

If you guys still want it send the dough. I’m fine with paying my share long as everyone else does.

251FE789-FC05-437B-AB35-B2ECC5EEE46C.gif

Also is buxton still out from when he ran into that wall ? Remember watching live not thinking it was too bad

Just hopefully (which should be) healthy for yall playoffs run

Everyone needs to pay. No refunds. We are all adults here. Cmon everyone.

Are we talkin about the NT league that got created this year? I never even knew, or cared that people wanted to play for money. I've been in 50 NT leagues and we've never paid a dime in those leagues, why would this one be different???

Are we talkin about the NT league that got created this year? I never even knew, or cared that people wanted to play for money. I've been in 50 NT leagues and we've never paid a dime in those leagues, why would this one be different???

Proshares old keeper league was for money too. There were pages worth of conversations about this being a money league.

Putting my Twins fandom aside, I'd love to own the Royals. I still think nothing would beat owning an NBA team, but I like the KC market. And driving on the interstate there in KC, it's quite a sight to see Kaufmann and Arrowhead next to each other like that.

Proshares old keeper league was for money too. There were pages worth of conversations about this being a money league.

I'm pretty sure I was in those, we never played for money. (Unless you're goin back like 04 or somethin.) I was in every league he ever ran since I've been here, never sent a nickel to anyone on NT for anything.

In fact, I'm pretty sure that was Pro's league in 2012ish era when I had all the Cub kids + Correa (thank you JRS) Pro ran that, and no money was involved.

Back
Top Bottom