2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

I seriously thought I had the call and bet of the year with my Bour prediction. Oh well.
The Judge holds your prediction in contempt of the court

hnb.gif

Be honest, outside of knowing his impact on the AL/game via fantasy & maybe seeing your team play against him, was Miguel Sano a household name to you before last night?

Be honest, outside of knowing his impact on the AL/game via fantasy & maybe seeing your team play against him, was Miguel Sano a household name to you before last night?
to the ppl who know baseball, Yes. The ppl who really aint that to into it i doubt it

hes young still 

Patty and Wayne, retired schoolteachers, adopted Judge the day after he was born in April 1992. It wasn’t until he was in elementary school that he questioned why he didn’t look like his parents.

“I think it was like, ‘I don’t look like you, Mom. I don’t look like you, Dad. Like, what’s going on here?'” Judge said, according to MLB.com. “They just kind of told me I was adopted. I was like, ‘OK, that’s fine with me.’ You’re still my mom, the only mom I know. You’re still my dad, the only dad I know.”

Judge is the ******* man :pimp:

The Bombers are “pursuing a trade” for the Marlins’ Justin Bour, according to the Miami Herald. However, the paper notes that the Marlins are going to ask for a steep price in exchange for Bour, who isn’t eligible to become a free agent until after the 2020 season and will earn a reasonable salary in each of the next three years. Bour is making $552,500 in 2017.

Cashman is playing with house money, he won't be making huge deals. Probably get a back end starter, bullpen arm in waivers and a stopgap first basemen.

Back
Top Bottom