2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Man MLB really took the money from NBC to broadcast these games hella early on the west coast at 8AM, 9AM on Sunday's.

And you have to have Peacock premium to even watch the games which is $5 a month.

Man MLB really took the money from NBC to broadcast these games hella early on the west coast at 8AM, 9AM on Sunday's.

And you have to have Peacock premium to even watch the games which is $5 a month.

It‘s some straight bs, couldn’t watch Friday night’s game either unless you had AppleTV. I pay for the MLB TV package and should have access to every out of market game. :smh:

It‘s some straight bs, couldn’t watch Friday night’s game either unless you had AppleTV. I pay for the MLB TV package and should have access to every out of market game. :smh:

AppleTV at least was free. One of the local bars I go to I hooked up the bar tv with streaming the game from my iphone.

But also the commentators appletv are horrible. Just listen to the call by the lady calling last Friday's game when Profar gunned down a runner trying to score.

LFG.

Got get insurance runs while on the road.

Have Rogers wrap this up in the bottom of the 11th.

Reds :lol:

Just wow

DADA6B7A-E8FC-48D3-BBB4-CCF4C4B989B1.jpeg

Relegation should be a thing, like they discussed on Ted Lasso. Owners would have to start trying to spend or they’ll be the joke amongst their billionaire owners. “Can you beleeb Billy got his team relegated?!”

Back
Top Bottom