2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Coupe TOLD poor ole boy WATCH THIS BEFORE YOU leave 😂😂😂

Poor guy has already had enough the last 24 hours/month - let him leave with SOME dignity

Listen, I come from a Yankee family so I’ve heard the most from them. But being a Mets/Knicks fan, you’re on edge 24/7/365. You have to develop a callus for those teams because they’re going to put you through it. I’ve been here before, I’m a veteran of Mets and Knicks disappointments. But people need to remember that the World Series is between 2 teams and only 1 team is going to win. The misery will be spreading shortly.

Listen, I come from a Yankee family so I’ve heard the most from them. But being a Mets/Knicks fan, you’re on edge 24/7/365. You have to develop a callus for those teams because they’re going to put you through it. I’ve been here before, I’m a veteran of Mets and Knicks disappointments. But people need to remember that the World Series is between 2 teams and only 1 team is going to win. The misery will be spreading shortly.

THEY DONT GET IT - NT is already TOXIC we need to stick together as a DYING breed. Baseball won’t be around for our children

I hate the mets enough to make me root for the Padres last series if that counts for anything

Wait I thought that was your mans? You on it recently 😂😂😂😂

You need to read, you have catching up to do. You took like a 4 month break from here.

Anyway. These are the playoffs. Only Yankee fans are my brethren.

I want to see everyone at war. That regular season Padre vs Dodger rivalry was PATHETIC. Hope the Padres don’t disappoint this time.

You need to read, you have catching up to do. You took like a 4 month break from here.

Anyway. These are the playoffs. Only Yankee fans are my brethren.

I want to see everyone at war. That regular season Padre vs Dodger rivalry was PATHETIC. Hope the Padres don’t disappoint this time.

See this is what WE DONT NEED - your hatred has been noted and reported to MODS

And it was a 18 month BREAK, my BROTHER

I’m expecting mr j 858 mr j 858 to have the same exact energy in the Divisional Round.

3DC5301B-1E8A-4CA5-9F38-3C318B225C17.gif

I saw a tweet earlier that I been looking for, not sure if here or a friend sent to me, but how baseball trying to grow the game and they got these bogus *** start times? Mariners an ultimate Cinderella story that kids/casual fans in general could get behind, but you putting that **** on TBS at 12:37 pst on Tuesday and Thursday when all the west coast just getting to lunch break at work. So dumb. Housewives and myself only go to TBS at that time to watch Friends...not playoff baseball. Cmon...

Back
Top Bottom