2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

damn the astros game was the best i've ever been to in my life. surreal moment, crowd went nuts. got good video of the home run moon shot and reactions too. we were all stunned but elated. like 80% of the lower level and me just stayed in their seats for like 10 minutes after the homer. sick. i've watched the home run like 25 times now

damn the astros game was the best i've ever been to in my life. surreal moment, crowd went nuts. got good video of the home run moon shot and reactions too. we were all stunned but elated. like 80% of the lower level and me just stayed in their seats for like 10 minutes after the homer. sick. i've watched the home run like 25 times now
Havent seen you post much in a minute bro but glad you had a great time at the game
2lsei45.png

Havent seen you post much in a minute bro but glad you had a great time at the game
2lsei45.png
man i'd be pulling for y'all if we didn't have to meet so early. mainly cause of julio, kid is special :pimp:

there was a funny moment at the game. i forgot who homered from the Mariners, but someone in the astros crowd threw the ball back. the bat boy got the ball and tried to gave it to the lone Mariner's fan in our section but some Astros fan snagged the ball mid-air. :lol: just messed around with him for a bit and then gave it to him. pretty cool for the M's fan tho. There was actually a decent amount of M's fans there

Back
Top Bottom