2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

GettyImages-1433716101-1024x683.jpg

playoffs.png

frink85 frink85 do you think this Series hurt Trea’s pockets?
I saw you mention it.
At first I’d like to say hell yes.
Then I really look at him and his tools, and it won’t matter. He’s breaking banks somewhere. He’s going to need to spend all Fall on a machine that throws nothing but breaking pitches for sure. That weakness is too big for a guy of his Stature.

In all srsness, nah. In the grand scheme FOs aren’t gonna take a couple of errors and meh hitting in a small sample size into account given his total body of work and tools.

But overall in almost 200 playoff ABs in his career he’s at .238 and recency bias, maybe that comes into play in negotiations

Love this and the fact that he is the grandson of former Dodger owner Walter O'Malley and nephew of Peter O'Malley.

Stabbing Dodger nation in the heart :pimp:

Last edited:
I’m running on 3 hours of sleep after we stopped at in n out on the way home last night. Someone in line bought everyone’s order until 1:30 and people were chanting let’s go Padre’s in the line :rofl:

Some how they both did it’s going to a great series. Two teams with nothing but that dog in them that’s for sure :pimp::pimp::pimp:

C3F9FEF7-5160-4A75-8ACC-5E5AEB0AD936.jpeg

Same here man. I dropped off my homie who went with me last night in Escondido. Then made a stop at a North Counry In-N-Out. Damn drive thru was backed up at 1:15AM. Made it home 15 minutes later and slept in until 11am today. I already emailed my manager requesting Tuesday & Wednesday off from work. Luckily nobody on my team has Tuesday scheduled off and only 1 other person is off Wednesday. Are you going to the NLCS games ?

Back
Top Bottom