2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Harper and Snell are boys tho. They’ve know each other since they were kids
You think that will keep him from being locked in? I wasn’t aware they were boys, but I don’t think that’ll keep Harper from wanting to destroy dude for potentially costing him another MVP 🤷🏾‍♂️

You think that will keep him from being locked in? I wasn’t aware they were boys, but I don’t think that’ll keep Harper from wanting to destroy dude for potentially costing him another MVP 🤷🏾‍♂️

Of course he’ll be competitive. Bryce is super competitive no matter what tho. :lol:

F payback tho - Bryce is looking for ring right now. He’s locked in no matter what.

Of course he’ll be competitive. Bryce is super competitive no matter what tho. :lol:

F payback tho - Bryce is looking for ring right now. He’s locked in no matter what.
From what I’ve seen of Bryce - he won’t say it out loud but he’s definitely looking for revenge and the ring :lol:

The Braves winning it all last year was bad enough, now the Phillies might win it all :sick:

Harper gets to face the dude that broke his finger today, he’s gonna be locked in.

I have a VERY good feeling Phillies put up 7 runs and give Nola all the run protection he needs. And Harper will be one of the runs from a huge HR!

A Yanks/Phillies World Series would be nauseating (again). Only team left to root for is the Astros 😖🤣

Lot of people still see them as cheaters who didn't get the penalty they deserved (and the vitriol from all road team fans since the following year was no-fans in attendance for games).

This feels like Eagles/Pats SB 52. Lots of people rooting us to beat the evil empire. Feel like it could repeat as there are A LOT who also hate the Yankees too IF we get to the WS to face them (over the Astros).

Last edited:
Lot of people still see them as cheaters who didn't get the penalty they deserved (and the vitriol from all road team fans since the following year was no-fans in attendance for games).

This feels like Eagles/Pats SB 52. Lots of people rooting us to beat the evil empire. Feel like it could repeat as there are A LOT who also hate the Yankees too if we face them (over the Astros).

Woah woah woah big man - task at hand, let’s not jinx our Phils 😂😂😂

I welcome another Phillies fan to the thread, let’s do this, brother 🤝🤝🤝🤝

Thank you for the warm welcome. We GOTTA do this!! 🤟🤟Nola gonna be a killer today.

Full disclosure, born in Bucks County PA (Philly burns) & live in Philly burbs still (Chester County, a 40 minute drive down the Schuylkill). So a Southeast Pa lifer & a 4 for 4! I just know Harry & Whitey are smiling from above watching this!! 🙏🙏

These cheatin *****es better be ready this time :smokin

110956017-tumblr_mkymdnA0km1r5r8duo2_250.gif

Back
Top Bottom