2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

I am a big Larry Doby and Roberto Clemente fan , even though i never saw team play. The way people talk about them is special
I wish Larry got his flowers a little more. I'm related to him on my dad's side, he's told me mad stories about him. Still remeber having his poster on my wall next to Clemente, Jackie, Griffey and Doc Gooden.

Angels back to .500 with the Pirates and Tigers next. They gotta take 4 of 6 at least bc Toronto and Atlanta are after that. Gut tells me they’re not gonna sell Ohtani but we shall see how they’re looking after those two series.

A sweep of the Yanks would be huge though so hope they can get the win today.

really hope angels dont trade ohtani this season lol

i got those Phils tickets for that series on Aug 28-30 hoping to catch Ohtani either pitching or DH - hopefully pitching vs the Phils

banned? there wasn't even name calling involved (unless i missed something) :lol:

C CP1708 normally i would send a PM for you but as discussed i'm on the ****-list still so i don't think it would help

Bro did CP get banned?
What did CP do to get bopped?! :lol: :smh:

Hopefully just a temp ban...
really hope angels dont trade ohtani this season lol
I was coming in to ask...

You ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO trade him, right? Feels like organizational malpractice to hold him just because you don't wanna be the organization that traded the GOAT.

You're gonna hold him for three more months, watch him leave you this offseason anyways, and net a second round comp pick for the troubles? Could never be me.

Bro did CP get banned?
ccf1164ed3da9ab5f6aa46f03e5be42925220afcba8faf6c962ee69f24be6f68_1.jpg

What did CP do to get bopped?! :lol: :smh:

Hopefully just a temp ban...

I was coming in to ask...

You ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO trade him, right? Feels like organizational malpractice to hold him just because you don't wanna be the organization that traded the GOAT.

You're gonna hold him for three more months, watch him leave you this offseason anyways, and net a second round comp pick for the troubles? Could never be me.

He legit didn’t really do anything.

Padre Karen just complained because he couldn’t handle the banter even tho he dishes it out all the time.

Maybe cause this is the first year of rule changes but there’s like 5-7 good starting pitchers in the league.

Back
Top Bottom