2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

He looks like a douche and I wanted to hate him, but I felt bad...Now, I dont.

802870808.jpg

yeah it was an insensitive and stupid mistake by Yuli. it was ignorance, so i don't think he had malicious intent, and i hope he can learn from it. disappointed, but cultural insensitivity/barrier plays a role here.

darvish was extremely classy in his response.

Never liked gurriel because of his stupid haircut. Hate him more now. With that said I'm still rooting for the stros :lol:

Game 4 is large with Kershaw looming for game 5.
I am happy Keuchel is pitching at home and Verlander in LA if need be.

yuli going to get a fastball to his head for that **** and it's going to be justified

biggest stage and you pull this shenanigans

I would rather see the Dodgers win three straight after yesterday than just provoking more anger.

yuli going to get a fastball to his head for that **** and it's going to be justified

biggest stage and you pull this shenanigans

Fastball to the head is NEVER justified man. :smh:

Agreed, but dead center in the back or lower leg would suffice.

But in all reality LA needs to worry about winning and let the media/league worry about Gurriel. Aiming for him is not going to win them the game/series.

Yuli can kick rocks. He's a 33 y/o minority, not a 30+ white due, especially 50+,. he should clearly know better in 2017

Still go Stros.

what a joke. could've sent a clear message by suspending him a two gms in the WS
Don’t think it would have mattered because he could just appeal it and the process for that would end up with him being later suspended next season.

5-games in 2018 is lame. Not that I think a WS suspension would have actually stuck, but something should be enforced to penalize him now.

:rolleyes

Racism is wrong, but it can wait for next year. If Houston wins donate his World Series bonus plus the five games.

The players union were ready to challenge a one game World Series game ban lol
I agree with you guys, but unfortunately this is the most realistic punishment he was going to get

Back
Top Bottom