2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

this Phillies BP got me losing it man

3x within the last 3 weeks harper tied the game or had a go ahead HR in the 8th inn or later only for them to blow the heroic come backs

atm i seriously have faith in noone when it comes to a close game 6th inn or later anymore

i already see them slipping out of the WC #1 and finishing #2 **** maybe even 3

lot of tough games stilll

Well damn

That's the type of guy he is?
He definitely didn't strike me as that kind of decision maker.
Watching him last year take on some of the Leagues best during the ASG and the confidence he went after those guys with as well as his mannerisms during the Season while on the mound he seemed more like an all in anything for the team type.

this Phillies BP got me losing it man

3x within the last 3 weeks harper tied the game or had a go ahead HR in the 8th inn or later only for them to blow the heroic come backs

atm i seriously have faith in noone when it comes to a close game 6th inn or later anymore

i already see them slipping out of the WC #1 and finishing #2 **** maybe even 3

lot of tough games stilll
Again a Phillie has to tie it late just to keep them in it. Crazy.

Yankees and under for both games today :pimp: nice little parlay...least they can do after this ******** season

Feels like every team this year has a part of them that is struggle city. Dodgers starting rotation is going to have 3 rookies starting in the playoffs and Lance Lynn. Can’t really count Kershaw right now.

Coupé It Coupé It I would agree his (Manoah)trouble this year is due to being out of shape. He can’t catch his breath with that pitch clock. Knowing it’s there has turned a few fat asses into cans.

Day baseball to watch the giants put a whole whopping run in my personal suite

IMG_4868.jpeg

And sandy alomar
IMG_4862.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom