2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

IMG_5946.jpeg

He was actually brilliant when you think of it though. Had the FBI by the strings taking down his rivals in the North End and was still given authorization to do his dirt AND got tipped off when the heat was finally on. Efficient criminal :lol:

But TBH our most famous criminal strangled women.

Can’t lie, it was..

He took down the Italian competition because of it.

Then was on the run for like 30 years. I don’t even know how he lasted that long. Crazy.

Still a rat tho. That’s why he got killed not too long ago. :lol:

Can’t lie, it was..

He took down the Italian competition because of it.

Then was on the run for like 30 years. I don’t even know how he lasted that long. Crazy.

Still a rat tho. That’s why he got killed not too long ago. :lol:
What in the World are you tow talking about?
What did I miss?

Just some Northeast criminal organizational ****.

Don’t know who Whitey Bulger is? Go watch Black Mass or The Departed (even tho that’s loosely based on him).
I had to read back a page.
Somehow I didn’t get that page of alerts, my latest MLB post today was from the recent page, NT been on one.

Claiming IL.
Don’t blame him(Ohtani)he tried even past the point of self preservation.

I see the report now, but was just talking in general. Shoehei, whatever the Padres doing, then yesterday on the Twins radio broadcast they were talking about the ChiSox have straight up quit - terrible body language, not playing with any effort, attitudes.

Bums. :lol:

I see the report now, but was just talking in general. Shoehei, whatever the Padres doing, then yesterday on the Twins radio broadcast they were talking about the ChiSox have straight up quit - terrible body language, not playing with any effort, attitudes.

Bums. :lol:
It’s insane right?
I mean they do play 162games so I imagine there would be some sense of defeat when you realize you have no shot at playing in OCTOBER but not the kind of defeat I feel like we have witnessed this year.
I mean Tim Anderson is who I considered the “best hitter” in the game for a long while now and this Tim is not one I recognize.

Even before the White Sox were really out of it, that clubhouse seemed pretty fractured. Add in that embarrassing fight that Tim took the L in, followed by the org selling at the deadline, they’re definitely one of the handful of pathetic teams this season.

MLB enables this stuff tbh. Terrible fringe billionaire owners that run organizations incompetently. They’ve always been around but can no longer go under the radar because the information/data available to fans often kill narratives painted by biased local/regional press.

Great, classy move by the organization to let Ohtani get a jumpstart on his recovery.

Back
Top Bottom