2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Eh...not mad at it, but I'm in the camp that Sale gets the nod. I guess if it's all about the fans like dland24 dland24 always advocates for, Skenes is the right choice.

Chris Sale dropped out of the game. I wouldn't have had a problem with Sale starting over Skenes. He earned it.

My problem is taking out the star hitters and replacing them with the end of the roster hitters. I don't care if those end of the roster hitters are having great years. I grew up watching some All Stars not even get in, and the stars getting 3 at bats. That's what I miss. I don't need to see Jarren Duran have the same number of at bats as Aaron Judge. Miss me with that.

RL6o38.gif

Yankees gotta knock that **** off. :smh:

This wasn’t on the yanks. Pitch got away from Holmes in the rain. Especially up 0-2 in the count.

Baltimore has also been on a drilling spree since June 18th. don’t know why jomboy left that out. Drilled Judge, Torres, Bellinger (broke his finger), Seager (took him out of the game).

Think the managers antics was more about the frustrations of his teams play lately - they’ve had a pretty bad stretch where they’ve completely lost ground in east standings to the team they were playing, losing they’re 5th straight - combined with that.

I mean, they’re manager telling telling Holmes, who was legit checking on him and clearly not an intentional situation, to “F*** off” is a bit much.

This wasn’t on the yanks. Pitch got away from Holmes in the rain. Especially up 0-2 in the count.

Baltimore has also been on a drilling spree since June 18th. don’t know why jomboy left that out. Drilled Judge, Torres, Bellinger (broke his finger), Seager (took him out of the game).

Think the managers antics was more about the frustrations of his teams play lately - they’ve had a pretty bad stretch where they’ve completely lost ground in east standings to the team they were playing, losing they’re 5th straight - combined with that.

I mean, they’re manager telling telling Holmes, who was legit checking on him and clearly not an intentional situation, to “F*** off” is a bit much.

?????

He literally shows a breakdown of every hit by pitch AND every close call. :lol:

It's 10-3 in HBP and the Yanks have the most up and in pitches vs the Orioles in MLB. He literally shows that info.

Yes, the pitch was unintentional. Agree. But it's still a repeated pattern of his guys getting drilled more than 3 to 1 the other way. Hyde has every right to call it out.

yea but he also alludes as to WHY they pitch inside to them, especially their lefties. That’s where they struggle. So they need to deviate from their game plan and their scouting report?

Side note - three of those HBP were back foot sliders, so hardly intentional, the most recent one as discussed was in the rain in a save situation where again it’s easy to see it’s unintentional. The 5th was a 87 mph off speed pitch. The second HBP he showed was literally over black of the plate in line with the umps face lol.
IMG_5209.jpeg

Home Run Derby Hype Graphic2024 Home Run Derby presented by TMobile on ESPN at 8:00 PM ETPictured: cutouts of Home Run Derby participants Marcell Ozuna, José Ramírez, Gunnar Henderson, Alec Bohm, Bobby Witt Jr., Adolis García, Pete Alonso and Teoscar Hernández

Any guesses on who wins HR Derby Tonight ?

i think Ozuna or garcia will win

new rules this year right ? each hitter 3 mins and top 4 advance

Back
Top Bottom