2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

crazy seeing Wakefield died from a seizure. i deal with epilepsy, thanks for ruining my morning :angry:

nah all jokes aside i feel for those kids losing both parents within 6 months. seizures are no joke man, u have zero control over em.
If you don’t mind me asking, do you take a medication to help with that? I only ask because my Dad worked for 20 yrs with a company that made almost like pacemaker/implant device that attached to the Vegas nerve that would shutdown a seizure event from occurring.

I remember the news of his passing but don’t recall hearing of seizures. Sad to hear about that family, the kids and their losses.

Just recently started getting the occasional seizure starting 2021 but it’s been some time, close to a year thankfully, since last episode.

Search said he had brain cancer as well 🤔

If you don’t mind me asking, do you take a medication to help with that? I only ask because my Dad worked for 20 yrs with a company that made almost like pacemaker/implant device that attached to the Vegas nerve that would shutdown a seizure event from occurring.

that's called DBS surgery, i already got it. so far so good

it 2 wires connected in my brain then connected to a battery in my chest.

Screenshot_20211010-223004_Chrome.jpg

Free money if you want it.

Red Sox will get their 58th win Friday against the mariners on Tim Wakefield’s 58th bday.

Here why.

Tim Wakefield would be 57 today.

32 years ago to the day, he made his debut.

Red Sox won 3-2 against the mariners to get their 57th win. (Coincidentally, mariners stayed on 57 wins)

Friday, the Red Sox can get there 58th win on Tim Wakefields 58th bday.

IMG_0938.png

IMG_0939.jpeg

IMG_0940.jpeg

IMG_0942.jpeg

If you follow numbers, this might be an easy cash out.

red sox play rangers on friday.

Back
Top Bottom