2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

My friend (Red Sox fan) just sent me this :rofl:
Screenshot 2024-08-19 at 10.30.23 AM.jpeg

aepps20 aepps20 man thought he was Floyd mayweather

I absolutely loved what I saw from both fighters and thank you for posting this. Both guys clearly have boxing experience. The fighter in the white utilized excellent upper body movement, head movement and a very tight Philly Shell defense. The fighter in Black fought an incredibly intelligent fight. He first two flurries he set things up with a right jab and followed with the left hook. He learned what the fighter in white's defensive tendencies were and in the last flurry he started with a right hook, followed by a left hook which threw the fighter in white's rhtym off which allowed him to land the straight right and opened up the fighter in Black to use his combinations. The only thing I would've wanted is that the fighter in White could've followed up the first two encounters with more offense (a counter right or left jab) because he never made the fighter in Black have to worry that a counter was coming. Excellent fight

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you cannot give up the advantage of being in the higher row during an exhibition like that. All it takes is one well timed chest kick to send your competitor tumbling over at least 1-2 rows and more than likely end the fight.

Wife beater guy never should have allowed Johnny Lawrence to find his range.

Back
Top Bottom