2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

May be going Thursday night. Going to monitor prices all afternoon and pull the trigger before leaving work. The perk of being about 20-30 min away from the Stadium :pimp:.
I may do the same. Where do you like to sit?

Dodgers look awful so far. I keep expecting them to turn it around but they just keep being dog****

Anyone figuring out where this is coming from? It ain't launch angles. :lol:

The increased use of relief pitchers, and the approach of relief pitchers, may contribute a good deal to higher amount of harder balls being thrown. Relievers usually go all-out for the inning or so they're in. Either that or roids haha!

Reactions: HIM
I may do the same. Where do you like to sit?

I personally am cool with the bleachers, but I know if my girl is going to want to go (and possibly treat me by buying the tix), she's going to want to be on the field side. If field-level seat prices dip a bit, we may jump on those.

from this to

:frown: I know how it is to take care of a sick parent. Big ups to Piscotty and his family at this time.

Went on Friday night. The second homer Harper might’ve been the longest home run I’ve seen in person.

Gonna miss him next year.

You’re probably right.

But a Harper, Robles, Soto outfield would be nuts.

Harper's season has taken a terrible turn, coincidentally right after teams started walking him exclusively ... While batting leadoff has helped somewhat, his timing on everything is completely off ... He can't get hits against the shift ...

The best part of that tee Work is the comments of the dudes saying “that’s not that impressive. I can do that.”

Harper's season has taken a terrible turn, coincidentally right after teams started walking him exclusively ... While batting leadoff has helped somewhat, his timing on everything is completely off ... He can't get hits against the shift ...
He’s been hitting the ball hard, just right at people. His BABIP is .188 right now, when his career BABIP is around .317. His OPS is great, the average will turn around at some point.

Back
Top Bottom