2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Chris Sale to the DL? breaking down in the second half? weird...if it's not his ERA it's his arm.

Dodgers making wade Miley look like Ryan
Nobody has hit Miley this year, but with that being said....I still feel like the Dodgers don't have enough.

THey added Manny, now DOzier, SP's don't get to go more than 80pitches or 2 times through the line so they should all be healthy but still.......just seems like it's STILL not their year.

Nobody has hit Miley this year, but with that being said....I still feel like the Dodgers don't have enough.

THey added Manny, now DOzier, SP's don't get to go more than 80pitches or 2 times through the line so they should all be healthy but still.......just seems like it's STILL not their year.

They the biggest pretenders in the league. They ain’t gonna do jack

Dodgers offense sure is furious though. I love the Dozier add. With the protection he'll get in the lineup, dude is going to have a big last quarter of the season.

They the biggest pretenders in the league. They ain’t gonna do jack
Do you even know the definition of what a pretender is?

Last year was supposed to be our year but Yu Garbage ruined it
Not feeling good about this year but it makes sense why we made those trades
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst

Back
Top Bottom