2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

West coast>>>>east coast
Isn't Dodger Stadium the most violent place to attend a game? Always hearing about assaults out there.
That literally happened only once because two idiot Dodger fans decided to attack a Giants fan.
Place been safe since then.
Never have seen any racial violence or heard any racial epithets in all the games I have attended.

Last edited:
West coast>>>>east coast
Isn't Dodger Stadium the most violent place to attend a game? Always hearing about assaults out there.
That literally happened only once because two idiot Dodger fans decided to attack a Giants fan.
Never have seen any racial violence or heard any racial epithets in all the games I have attended.
I am one of the only Giants fans you will ever come across who has this opinion.....

I dont believe Brian Stowe was simply an innocent bystander.  I would be willing to bet that he was running his mouth and he got beat up for it.  I have been to Dodger stadium countless times for Giants games decked out in orange and black, and I have never once come close to being involved in any violent incident.    

On a kinda related note, guess who was the last team to integrate in the MLB.

The Boston Red Sox.

Guess who was the first team to intergrate in the MLB.

The Brooklyn Dodgers
Exactly

The Boston Red Sox.

The Brooklyn Dodgers
Exactly

in that case...first NHL team to have the color barrier broken? go ahead, i'll wait.

that doesn't mean **** :lol:

there's racist folks everywhere. i've experienced in in Boston, NYC, Chicago, Maryland, DC, and CA. everywhere I've lived i've run into some form of it.

Last edited:

The Boston Red Sox.

The Brooklyn Dodgers
Exactly

in that case...first NHL team to have the color barrier broken? go ahead, i'll wait.

Yeah it does
Your baseball team fanbase and history is more racist than your hockey team fanbase and history

Last edited:

The Boston Red Sox.

The Brooklyn Dodgers
Exactly

Yeah it does
Your baseball team fanbase and history is more racist than your hockey team fanbase

:lol:

that's also false. the hockey fans from western MA are probably the worst of the entire group

West coast>>>>east coast

I am one of the only Giants fans you will ever come across who has this opinion.....

I dont believe Brian Stowe was simply an innocent bystander.  I would be willing to bet that he was running his mouth and he got beat up for it.  I have been to Dodger stadium countless times for Giants games decked out in orange and black, and I have never once come close to being involved in any violent incident.    
I always seen people engage in banter whenever the rivalry out here happens but I haven't seen anything that ends in a fight.

We will never know what really happened with Brian and the two people that day since Brian doesn't really remember what he did, but safe to say he got beat up because two Dodger fans were mad that day.

The Boston Red Sox.

The Brooklyn Dodgers
Exactly

Yeah it does
Your baseball team fanbase and history is more racist than your hockey team fanbase

that's also false. the hockey fans from western MA are probably the worst of the entire group
You're pretty much admitting that a good portion of your fans in your state are racist d bags
As proven by history and attitudes

Last edited:

The Boston Red Sox.

The Brooklyn Dodgers
Exactly

Yeah it does

You're pretty much admitting that a good portion of your fans in your state are racist d bags

i'm arguing the flawed logic thrown around in here :lol:

it's known boston has the history. not arguing that. but dudes out here claiming their teams and fans are free from racism. FOH :lol:

The Boston Red Sox.

The Brooklyn Dodgers
Exactly

Yeah it does

i'm arguing the flawed logic thrown around in here :lol:

it's known boston has the history. not arguing that. but dudes out here claiming their teams and fans are free from racism. FOH :lol:
Imma wait until someone can prove that Dodger fans have called a player an n-word and other racist **** multiple times

I have heard the word "puto", but that's it, that's pretty much a universal word for calling someone a bish.

i'm not doubting it's way less. not one bit.

the interesting thing is that boston itself is a pretty diverse city. in and of itself. but it's these fans that come in from po-dunk *** little towns that do this ****. and im not making excuses. the red sox (and other teams) need to come up with a way to fix it. there's no excuse for players or people to experience that. it's a shame. they better fix it.

Last edited:
i'm not doubting it's way less. not one bit.

the interesting thing is that boston itself is a pretty diverse city. in and of itself. but it's these fans that come in from po-dunk *** little towns that do this ****. and im not making excuses. the red sox (and other teams) need to come up with a way to fix it. there's no excuse for players or people to experience that. it's a shame. they better fix it.
That would be wicked smaaht duuude

62 black players on MLB rosters....that's a LOW percentage when you factor in how many guys make up a baseball roster to begin with.

In comparison, I wonder what the stats are for the NHL. Obviously there would be less black players around the league, but I'm curious as to how far off their percentages are compared to MLB?

interested to see the reaction tonight.

While Sabathia said he has been taunted that way only in Boston, Texas Rangers outfielder Delino DeShields said Tuesday he was subjected to racist comments in 2015 at Yankee Stadium.

welp!!!

that's from the same article, btw

again, yeah i know a lot of players say it happens in boston. not disputing that. the history there is BAD. but some of y'all pretending it doesn't happen elsewhere need to open your eyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom