2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Don’t worry Met fans…

We’re going to win the WS for you.

We’re also going to do it for the Brooklyn Dodgers and New York Giants fans who were shafted by having their teams move to LA.

We got this. We’ll hold you down.

Don’t worry Met fans…

We’re going to win the WS for you.

We’re also going to do it for the Brooklyn Dodgers and New York Giants fans who were shafted by having their teams move to LA.

We got this. We’ll hold you down.

That’s what the Yanks in my life are telling me 🤣 Good luck with that. LA is a beast. You have to contain their hitting and hope that your offense can blow them out of the water. No easy feat. They’re going to score. You can’t shut them out. But they can shut you out. And they don’t chase. You have to throw strikes. They’re going to make you give them the pitches they want.

#FreeMikeTrout
I honestly don’t think he even cares. Sorry team, less pressure, less limelight. He just chills and collects a fat check.

The angels have been so horrendous the last 10 years I don’t think anybody would blame him for requesting a trade. I just hope he doesn’t do it when he’s over the hill and now you see a 37 year old injured trout bounce from team to team trying to win

Last edited:
The Mike Trout we remember is gone and he's not coming back. He had a great run, but it's been over a couple years now.

Back
Top Bottom