2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

giphy (4).gif

Why batters swing first pitch when a pitcher doesn’t have it, is beyond me.
Altuve in the 8th. Bregman in the 9th.

I can’t wait until McCann, Yuli, White, Gattis are off this team. Walking outs.

i missed the beginning and now seeing the altuve hr/out :lol:
this fool with the bush/reagan hat just Bartman his team :lol:

Why batters swing first pitch when a pitcher doesn’t have it, is beyond me.
Altuve in the 8th. Bregman in the 9th.

I can’t wait until McCann, Yuli, White, Gattis are off this team. Walking outs.
mccann might be done. he's gotten two great hard hit balls that've been mad short. he doesn't have the power.

definitely done with gattis and probably white. yuli's been disappointing this post-season.

post-game saying that the call was wrong :lol:
crazy thing is that even though they ****** us over 2 runs we still had a chance to win that at the end. props to the red sox for executing but we've beat ourselves so much in this series.

astros in 7!

f joe west and the review booth in ny tho

Wait.. david price really starting tomorrow??

Hopefully cora dont pull a kimbrel.. give him 3 or 4 and call it that, if he makes it that far

Wait.. david price really starting tomorrow??

Hopefully cora dont pull a kimbrel.. give him 3 or 4 and call it that, if he makes it that far
yeah, sale apparently has an illness so he's probably starting game 6. price on short rest.

if we can't win with JV against Price we don't deserve to win the series anyways :lol:

i like our chances to get to a game 7 still... and from there on, all bets are off.

but one game at a time...gotta stop beating ourselves.

Did the umpires ever expain their decision?

Yes, but everyone seems to be conveniently ignoring it.

They didn't have a definitive view of whether or not Mookie passed the plane of the wall into fan territory because a security guard leaned over blocking that particular camera angle.

Yes, but everyone seems to be conveniently ignoring it.

They didn't have a definitive view of whether or not Mookie passed the plane of the wall into fan territory because a security guard leaned over blocking that particular camera angle.

Not to say regular working folks can't enjoy the games too. But did Anyone notice those waiters behind home plate conveniently walking around during live action and turning around to see the pitches. Houston has some undisciplined workers there. I'd likely do the same for min. Wage. Most guards eyes should be on the fans. And I guess this Guard was lol. Although it's usually away from the action 100%.

Just saw this.
http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...ter-alcs-interference-play-tell-their-stories
Why are they even talking. This could get ugly. Shifting blame elsewhere. I don't think bartman got off this easy.

One thing no one really mentions. Betts wasnt even really hovering over or near the wall like many wall catches. He was a solid 5-8 inches off the wall and those fans still happened to get in the way? That tells me they were too close to begin with. A real wall catches wouldve been worse.

Read that, too. Dude in the stands really tried to say his glove didn't get touched, it's kind of obvious his glove got hit. They got the super slow mo shot of it.

They interviewed the guys involved in the Betts play. One of the guys said Betts closed his own glove, but watching the replay shows his glove open and then there is contact with fan(s) and it closes. :lol:
I think they made the right call on the play.

Back
Top Bottom