2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Sam Travis up to the bigs
pimp.gif
He's gonna homer today

I'm putting in the call

NATIONALS BP SUCKS ******* BALLS WTF 
I feel like you come in here yelling this every week
laugh.gif

Can only blame yourself if you keep betting on them or whatever you're doing.
roll.gif
cant help it they look so good till it gets to the BP 

the 2x i do decide to bet them this season BP cost me which was last week and todays game 

i had them in a parlay so it dont really bother me that theyll lose its just funny twice i did it they blew it late 

Mariners couldnt score more than 1 run in last 5 games. soon as BP comes in 3run HR lol cant make this **** up 

Last edited:
Nats bullpen has really taken the fun out of watching games for me. No matter how smooth a game is going, you know they're looming, ready to blow it at any moment.

Jacob Turner vs Nelson Cruz. I knew that was going to end in disaster.

Nats bullpen has really taken the fun out of watching games for me. No matter how smooth a game is going, you know they're looming, ready to blow it at any moment.

Jacob Turner vs Nelson Cruz. I knew that was going to end in disaster.
I usually just start following on GameDay once the starter is pulled. I get too frustrated to watch some of these guys live.

you guys have such a great offense to hopefully you guys can figure it out before its to late. Luckily the team can afford to lose a few games since yall up 8 on the division at the moment

MLB replay is a joke, nothing conclusive about that call in the Cubs-Giants game and they overturn it, I've seen more obvious stuff not get overturned, just so dumb. 

you guys have such a great offense to hopefully you guys can figure it out before its to late. Luckily the team can afford to lose a few games since yall up 8 on the division at the moment

Really surprised they haven't made a trade yet.

Wouldn't be surprised if they come calling to the Yanks for Betances when Chapman returns :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom