2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

You were talking about the Mariners being 2 up on the A’s. I was just saying I don’t think they’re the team to beat in the AL west.

You were talking about the Mariners being 2 up on the A’s. I was just saying I don’t think they’re the team to beat in the AL west.

I was being facetious. They're not competing with Houston in any way. It's nice to be 2 up on a division opponent though....Especially when it's Oakland.

I'd be down for the fantasy league, depending on when the draft is. What day/time were you thinking?

I am in for sure. My only request is that on year 2 of this league, we dont do snake draft. I made a huge hissy fit the 2nd year of our keeper league before when the settings were snake. If you have keepers and trade draft picks, having a snake draft makes zero logical sense. Year 1 snake only.

Lindor acute ankle sprain, being placed on IL ( :rolleyes ) to start the season. In addition, Hanley Ramirez made the Indians 25-man roster.

I am in for sure. My only request is that on year 2 of this league, we dont do snake draft. I made a huge hissy fit the 2nd year of our keeper league before when the settings were snake. If you have keepers and trade draft picks, having a snake draft makes zero logical sense. Year 1 snake only.
Agreed. We’ll have to write the standings down at the end of the year and save them.

Revival looking good.

Dollar wise what is doable for everyone? $25, $50, $100?

Second place doubles their money winner gets the rest?

Back
Top Bottom