2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Hendricks having him self a hell of an outing today

Cards swinging at EVERYTHING

71 PITCHES thru 8

INSANE

wow finished with 81

reminds me of when i play MLB the Show and throw change ups in the dirt and people keep swinging

Last edited:
Checked out the new stadium here in Fayetteville NC. It's a single A team for the Astros in the Carolina league. The Woodpeckers :lol:. Stadium was nice and it was $3 beer night
20190502_195436.jpg
20190502_195024.jpg

Checked out the new stadium here in Fayetteville NC. It's a single A team for the Astros in the Carolina league. The Woodpeckers :lol:. Stadium was nice and it was $3 beer night
20190502_195436.jpg
20190502_195024.jpg

I need to hit a greensboro grasshoppers game before I graduate

That injury report is a morgue basically. My god.

Is it asking too much that the Twins take the first game in any series ever vs. the Yankees? Aside from Johan in the playoffs 15 years ago.

Welcome to the show. 1st MLB game and only his 9th game ever playing Center after us asking him to move from SS/2nd to CF.

BtownKj BtownKj what's good with Sonny not lasting 6+ :smh: #fantasycomplaint. I should know from experience last year but he's fairing way better so far with Cincy than he did in NY.

BtownKj BtownKj what's good with Sonny not lasting 6+ :smh: #fantasycomplaint. I should know from experience last year but he's fairing way better so far with Cincy than he did in NY.

I have no idea. I would have pulled him last night earlier. He pitched a strong 3 innings but legit lost it in the 4th. Idk if it’s confidence once he starts getting hit or what. When he’s soaked in he’s great this year. But honestly after 4 innings you’re risking it by keeping him in. He is definitely fairing better than in NY but I don’t think we’ll ever see the OAK version again

Back
Top Bottom