2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Schmidt should have kept that one to himself.

Maybe that's why Herrera is cooking the past three games :nerd:

“My honest answer to that would be no because of a couple of things. First of all, it’s a language barrier. Because of that, I think he can’t be a guy that would sort of sit in a circle with four, five American players and talk about the game. Or try and learn about the game or discuss the inner workings of the game. Or come over to a guy and say, ‘Man, you gotta run that ball out.’ Just can’t be — because of the language barrier — that kind of a player.”

C'mon Mike. :smh:

Regarding Harper's upcoming contract in 2018.

“Four hundred million is light,” the GM said. “It’s going to be more than that. If you could sign him to a 15-year contract, you do it. I would say something in the range of $35 million a year, maybe closer to the high 30s. It could approach 40 million dollars a year.”

Mike Trout gettin a billion. :lol:

So......bases loaded, Gennett hits fly ball foul, Piscotty catches it, runner from 3rd tags and scores. Gennett out.

Cardinals challenge the catch. (The freakin out)

Cardinals "win" challenge, no catch, runner back to 3rd.

Gennett follows with a Grand Slam.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And now Gennett has 3 home runs and 8 RBI on the night. :lol: :lol:

A GS, solo, and 2 run shot. He's a 3-run homer away from the cycle for home runs. :rofl: :rofl:

So......bases loaded, Gennett hits fly ball foul, Piscotty catches it, runner from 3rd tags and scores. Gennett out.

Cardinals challenge the catch. (The freakin out)

Cardinals "win" challenge, no catch, runner back to 3rd.

Gennett follows with a Grand Slam.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I have never seen a manager challenge a play and claim his own player didnt catch a ball that the ump ruled a catch.  

Unbelievable sequence.  SMFH.

Remy needed to go about 3 years ago, but people love him in New England. It's a very weird relationship.

The thought of a 15/$400M contract is wild
sick.gif
laugh.gif
There is no way Harper will sign a 15/$400M contract.  And I say no way because if he signs for 15 years, it will be for more than $400M, not because the $400M is too high.

Back
Top Bottom