2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

It honestly felt like the Yankees and Red Sox played a 15-game series, fix the game schedule MLB.

The only time I've attended a doubleheader it was the Mets vs. Nationals in 2015, got to see Scherzer's no hitter in person. Great day lol

Lets go mets

Seth "the savior" Lugo, with the 2 inning save. I think thats the 1st time this season we've gotten a 2-inning save.

Also......Kimbrels already on the 10-day IL. :lol:
The guy was unemployed half the season.

Lets go mets

Seth "the savior" Lugo, with the 2 inning save. I think thats the 1st time this season we've gotten a 2-inning save.

Also......Kimbrels already on the 10-day IL. :lol:
The guy was unemployed half the season.

They are resting his knee is all.

The only time I've attended a doubleheader it was the Mets vs. Nationals in 2015, got to see Scherzer's no hitter in person. Great day lol

Ha, small world. I was at the first game that day. Took my dad and I remember it was rainy and cold :smh:

so bland, boring. Last years were far better.

players weekend 2019.jpeg

Ha, small world. I was at the first game that day. Took my dad and I remember it was rainy and cold :smh:

I was at the first game with friends, and then afterwards we went back to their car, ended up buying nosebleed seats on stubhub for the second game for super cheap, got right back out and went to the game. They're all Mets fans and I'm a Yankees fan so needless to say, only one of us was really thrilled about the outcome. It definitely wasn't prime baseball weather lol

Mike Tauchman over the last month.

1.283 OPS. Hitting .438. 5HR. 20RBIs

That’s some video game level **** for a guy Nobody has ever heard of.

Back
Top Bottom