2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Nats are the worst team to make the World Series in a long time

This is a really uneducated take. Not even worth addressing, but i can’t resist.

Their starting pitching gives them a chance in every game. Max and Stras are godlike on the mound. Corbin and Sanchez are no slouches. Complete lineup. Oh, and a MVP candidate in Rendon. The only flaw was the bullpen, but that’s been shored up in the postseason.

you really must’ve not been paying attention over the last 5 months. Since that 19-31 start, the Nats have been as good as anybody.

This is a really uneducated take. Not even worth addressing, but i can’t resist.

Their starting pitching gives them a chance in every game. Max and Stras are godlike on the mound. Corbin and Sanchez are no slouches. Complete lineup. Oh, and a MVP candidate in Rendon. The only flaw was the bullpen, but that’s been shored up in the postseason.

you really must’ve not been paying attention over the last 5 months. Since that 19-31 start, the Nats have been as good as anybody.

Cool, Max and Stras are beasts and Sanchez can be good.

Still the worst team I’ve seen make it to the WS since the Rockies

Cards are so trash. Infuriates me they made it this far with that terrible roster.

Shut them down Max-Stras.
It's wild.
Just shows you what good fielding and BP can do for you.
I made a living this year in DFS by attacking STL.
At one point I would have taken Angels' Tim Lincecum vs them with 1000% Confidence.

I watched them get shutout for 1-7 innings so many times, and then pile on 1-5 runs late to win.
For that reason, I still like them to win.
I wouldn't be surprised if they won 4 in a row.

He’s not wrong.. on any given day.. the giants would beat the brakes off both the teams in the nlcs.. and that team is trash.. I mean.. that team isn’t that talented out of a few guys. Congrats to them but still no clue how LA and Atlanta lost to the 7th and 8th best team in the NL. Oh well, al is going to make clock work out of both these teams ie 2012 giants tigers

I would definitely enjoy Scherzer, Strasburg, Soto, Rendon, and Dozier in the World Series.

For sure, an either/or for Astros/Yankees against Nationals sounds great. Nothing against St. Louis.

Thats game. If the Astros don’t hit early. They start to press and over swing in the late innings.
main game 2 and 3

Back
Top Bottom