2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

I got lucky 2 years ago. Found a ticket to game 1 of the 2017 World Series for $131 on seatgeek. Seller meant to list it as $1310. Printed it right away at my job once i ordered it. 20 mins later seatgeek emailed me saying it was cancelled and they would refund me and give me a 20% off promo code.

after calling customer service and asking to speak to higher up after to higher up. I got them to honor it. They booted the seller for the inconvenience he caused and gave me a bunch of Promo codes. All in all a dope experience.

that’s hilarious.

Attending world series games is reserved for the upper upper class. Not for normal folk like me. I’m grateful for my wildcard experience. I got great seats for $175 each. Those same seats are 2k now.

I went the last 2 seasons. Last year burned me out. Spent $600 on a ticket which I could’ve had for $300 once the Dodgers fell down 0-2. I got a bonus check that week and purchased the ticket under the influence lol.

I got an 18 inning game last year and moved down behind home plate once crappy LA fans started leaving after the 10th So I guess I got my money’s worth.

giphy.gif

Nats Park is going to be out of control this weekend. Unfortunately, ticket prices are also out of control. I was lucky enough to witness the wildcard win. The start of this incredible October run. I’ll be watching from home.

I was fortunate enough to be at the nationals-dodgers game 5 nlds, that was a moment I’ll never forget seeing the road team win :pimp:

was hoping joe would go to the mets but good hire for the phils...on another note i havent watched the nats play at all just only in the world series... so seeing them celebrate in the dugout after scoring a run is hilarious :lol:

Back
Top Bottom