2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

They only had that season to perfect their cheating, so maybe they had a breakdown in communication on some? If it was more consistant, to me it would have showed its some dude just whistling the whole time, but it isnt, like some kind of code.

That's just one sample. If a few whistles were off, I'm not cutting them slack :lol:

All I know is that if I were a Dodgers fan watching that I'd be HOT.

Yeah I just can’t conceive the baggage on Fiers by the likes of guys like David Ortiz and some other players. As for the Astros, I’m ready to move forward. I’m mad as hell still about that heartbreak in 2017, but lingering does nothing. Like many others, I’d like to believe it’ll stop moving forward.

Those guys are too talented to keep it going and it’ll be interesting to see if they can redeem themselves. Anyways, Spring Training games start today. I’m ready for this season to start.

Ortiz would have called him a snitch regardless
mjlol.png

Where the idiots of the world validate their ignorant views by connecting with other idiots who no longer have any touch with humanity, and blame it on society because sane people are the ones who should fall in line and be like them. Bbbbbbut fReEdoM oF SpEech!

Here are my thoughts about the Reddick situation....

1. This is terrible if true.
2. I dont know that I truly believe that Reddick isnt making this up.
3. This MAY not have happened if the Astros team and players were actually punished.
4. Manfred puffed out his chest and said that the Astros players will be punished through public reaction. Well...this is a public reaction right? (not saying it isnt wrong, js).

Now this is coming from a fan that rarely watches and is a very casual fan of baseball, I think what could be a great way for the Astros to be punished if they are actually in playoff contention is let them play the regular season and then come playoff time announce that they are banned in playoffs. This way they tried their best all season just to find out that it doesn’t even matter. Good idea or bad idea? Why?

Yeah, this is why I wasn't for any postseason ban stuff. It would mess with competitive balance (yes, I know their cheating did too, but two wrongs don't make a right). If they made the playoffs this year, they'd be deserving, in my opinion. Stripping the WS and substantial fines for players would've been ideal, but whatever.

33bd16019d233e185236f8a6cb4cf9ba.jpg

Here are my thoughts about the Reddick situation....

1. This is terrible if true.
2. I dont know that I truly believe that Reddick isnt making this up.
3. This MAY not have happened if the Astros team and players were actually punished.
4. Manfred puffed out his chest and said that the Astros players will be punished through public reaction. Well...this is a public reaction right? (not saying it isnt wrong, js).

Please do not blame Rob Manfred for players getting death threats.

Back
Top Bottom