2023 Official MLB Season Thread

And for all the analytics these mf use, do the numbers not say hey theres a shift on my lefty the third baseman is playing short stop.

Runner on 2nd 0 outs if he gets to 3rd he'll probably score. If we bunt to 3rd he moves up and my hitter is safe. 1st and 3rd no out.

Nah forget that let him swing
Smallball has been dead :lol:

Only time I've seen it this postseason was Maldy bunting in gm6 vs the Rays that ended up sparking a rally :pimp:

Side note, I know it doesn't matter to most but Snell's velo dropped 3-4 mph in that 6th inning

Nah, put Jansen in for ****ery potential. :lol:
1603854099792.gif

Smallball has been dead :lol:

Only time I've seen it this postseason was Maldy bunting in gm6 vs the Rays that ended up sparking a rally :pimp:

Side note, I know it doesn't matter to most but Snell's velo dropped 3-4 mph in that 6th inning

I know a bunt is considered "small ball" but thats just smart baseball. Or just shorten up poke it the opposite way, theyre pros. Shifts all year at some point they should be able to make an adjustment vs swinging hitting in to the shift majority of the time

Right now on the verge of getting nothing out of a great lead off double

Pitcher is 1 look checkin Smith he should be able to get a good jump on a steal (even if he's slow). Pitcher is gonna be in the zone barnes prob puts it in play

Lead off double wasted because "swing away merrel"

I know a bunt is considered "small ball" but thats just smart baseball. Or just shorten up poke it the opposite way, theyre pros. Shifts all year at some point they should be able to make an adjustment vs swinging hitting in to the shift majority of the time

Right now on the verge of getting nothing out of a great lead off double
Pure facts here, hate dumb/bad baseball as well. I'm not a big bunt guy per se but not moving over the runner there is really bad

Belli has been great in CF this game (really all postseason minus like one miscue). Taylor was so bad in comparison

This **** is over. Calling it. No funny business like last game.
Series should have been over in 5.

Back
Top Bottom