2023 Official MLB Season Thread

I think he’s had 9HR in 10games vs Mets this Season.
01D12264-946D-4BB5-B659-ABA4ADB737AB.jpeg

It’s baffling. Teams really just go full dumb in extra innings. They really become clueless on how to move a man from 2nd with no outs. I really don’t get it.

It’s baffling. Teams really just go full dumb in extra innings. They really become clueless on how to move a man from 2nd with no outs. I really don’t get it.
How did Angels have bases loaded, no outs, in the 10th, at home….and lose the damn game?

Has Joe Maddon written all over it.

How did Angels have bases loaded, no outs, in the 10th, at home….and lose the damn game?

Has Joe Maddon written all over it.
Correa made a hell of a play to make the first out at home and McCormick made a hell of play on a fly ball to throw out Ohtani at the plate.

I know the Nats are in last place, but it shouldn’t diminish what Soto is doing. Dude is ridiculous.

Looking like that Nationals should have another 22-year-old MVP winner, born in October as well. Ironically the player that would prevent this from happening is Bryce Harper...

Last edited:
Would love tonsee what Soto, Trout, and Bryce could do if they were on the same PEDs Barry was on. Do it, Manfred!

Man, I havent been to sports NT in years............... NL central used to have their own thread, now its a baseball in general thread, lol

Wheres my boy @firstborn? lol.

Oh.............Cards winning streak up to 14!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom