2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

what the hell happen to the Padres ? they were supposed to win it all ... MLB The Show cover curse ?

seems like dudes who've been on that had some bad luck after, them or their teams .. i know Judge had a couple sh*tty injury years after.

and while i'm here i can't stand Bo Bichette :angry: i hate his name , BO. hate his hair, that blown out shampoo commercial look. i hate his antics, his xtra mustard on the hotdog trots on every HR. i hate that stupid *** HR jacket he'll throw on , even when they're losing. can't stand that lil pillow biter :angry:

still salty from last night .....

future casual padres fan here (sorta)

once i move there full time will casually support the padres. the red sox still and always numero uno for me, of course :lol:

Last edited:
Really thought Braves season was gonna be a wrap after Acuna went down but they survived it to have a damn good season. Shame Acuna wasn’t able to be apart of this he was having such a phenomenal year

Braves and Cardinals have always been remarkable organizations. They know how to run it

Well deserved!

I feel like it’s over for the league if the Cardinals don’t take out the Dodgers in the wild card game, especially with Belt’s and William’s injuries

I feel like it’s over for the league if the Cardinals don’t take out the Dodgers in the wild card game, especially with Belt’s and William’s injuries
If they get by the Dodgers they will win it all.

Im good with the one game play-in, considering they added a 2nd WC spot. If we want series only, get rid of that 2nd wc spot

hate play in games anywhere. either expand the playoffs or remove the play in, dont go in-between just to add one or two teams for some extra games/cash. March Madness expanded to 68 for what, 4 meh teams to play one extra game and most likely get smoked by a much higher seed? at least the NBA made it somewhat fair by adding the caveat that the lower seed needed to win twice.

play in games are exciting sure but they screw over teams who "legit" made the playoffs. either expand totally with a mini-series or more games/teams or remove the 2nd wild card.

At the end of the day, if the Dodgers get bumped out because of the 1-game WC it is what it is because that's what was agreed upon. I'm not crying because if the worst case scenario happens, losing the division/losing WC game, that's on the team. Wild Cards never were suppose to have the privileges of division winners.

At the end of the day, if the Dodgers get bumped out because of the 1-game WC it is what it is because that's what was agreed upon. I'm not crying because if the worst case scenario happens, losing the division/losing WC game, that's on the team. Wild Cards never were suppose to have the privileges of division winners.

if a 100 win team gets bounced from the playoffs by a team 15 games back due to a blown call or a ****ty strike zone in a one game play-in, I’m rioting :lol: but really :angry:

if a 100 win team gets bounced from the playoffs by a team 15 games back due to a blown call or a ****ty strike zone in a one game play-in, I’m rioting :lol: but really :angry:

Yeah it doesn't make much sense.

It's like Eahles (7-9) getting a home wild card game against the Seahawks (12-4) because they won their division or something. Just one of those things that could be changed for the better.

Making the play in a 3 game series makes the most sense to me. Every other series is 7 so playing 3 would be no biggie. Knock it out in 3 days.

Folks are overrating the ************* out of the Cardinals. They are 88-70 and just had a 17 game winning streak, meaning, they would be 71-70 over 140 games.

They had a ridiculous two week stretch, thassit. They had a losing record for the season on August 7th.

They got hot at the right time, tip your hat to them, but they aren't making a run to the World Series. They may give the talking heads some stuff to talk about, they'll lose to the Dodgers and everyone will forget it even happened.

Folks are overrating the ************* out of the Cardinals. They are 88-70 and just had a 17 game winning streak, meaning, they would be 71-70 over 140 games.

They had a ridiculous two week stretch, thassit. They had a losing record for the season on August 7th.

They got hot at the right time, tip your hat to them, but they aren't making a run to the World Series. They may give the talking heads some stuff to talk about, they'll lose to the Dodgers and everyone will forget it even happened.

getting hot at the right time combined with the unpredictability/randomness of a single baseball game has me a little concerned lol

Dodgers bats been so streaky they gonna hit 4 homers and win by 5 runs or lose 3-1, no in between.

Back
Top Bottom