2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Who's first?
Bro, you will never guess who is 1st
1633066466696.png

And there would have been people who would have said it would have been wrong of him to beat her ***.

I'm sorry (not sorry) you spit on me and I'm beating your ***. Period.
Especially spitting during a time like this. Mutual combat is a thing, we’re not talking about words, or even basic smacks/slaps, but spitting. That’s dehumanizing af…

You spit on someone. You deserve whatever violent repercussions which may come your way as a result. Even if the other person goes overboard with the violent response, that’s on you for putting yourself in that situation.

Seattle doesn’t look like they’re going to get to LAA bullpen anytime soon.
Might be Cancun on 3 for them.

First ride with Seattle, I see. :lol:
Nah, but this one feels personal.
I watched Cano botch their Seasons for nearly 10years, but…..this year….they really deserve to be in October. They did so much with so little. **** I think they’ve won 9/10 just to keep up, and it still wasn’t/isn’t enough. Kind of sucks seeing it.

Nah, but this one feels personal.
I watched Cano botch their Seasons for nearly 10years, but…..this year….they really deserve to be in October. They did so much with so little. **** I think they’ve won 9/10 just to keep up, and it still wasn’t/isn’t enough. Kind of sucks seeing it.

They have them right where they want them.

What Boston does is irrelevant at this point if M's win out.

Sorry for all the posts, I’m really feeling connected here….
Maddon probably won’t let Suarez get the top of the line the 3rd time through…..even though Suarez is only at 85PC……feeling lots better with 6-9outs vs the BP
FE77837F-8916-4B32-BB46-970255766E65.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom